Admission Rules & Guidelines
- Respect everyone.
- No food, drinks, or strollers in the play area (on the mats).
- Shoes must be off in the play areas. Socks must be worn at all times while on the mats (adults and children). Socks can be purchased if needed.
- All toys that have been put in a child’s mouth, must go in the blue basket in the front for employees to clean thoroughly before being redistributed.
- No adult is permitted entry without a child DURING OPEN PLAY, unless shopping in the toy store section.
- No child is permitted entry without an adult.
- Two adults are allowed free entrance with children.
- This is a parent-supervised playspace. You assume the risk for yourself and the children you bring. Children must be supervised at ALL times. Staff members are not a substitute for parent or caregiver.
- All guests are required to sign a waiver before entering the play area.
- Adults must enter and leave with the children they have brought with them.
- Anyone who is sick or showing signs of sickness should leave immediately and come back when well.
- All children must be wearing diapers or completely potty-trained in the facility.
- Use equipment properly.
- No gum.
- Children must be clothed at all times.
- No refunds will be provided.
- Cakes and cupcakes are ONLY allowed in with a party package.
- Passes MUST be present to be used.
- Please refrain from physically disciplining children while on the property.
- No diapers can be changed in common areas. All of our restrooms have changing tables.
- No vulgar language.
We clean diligently to ensure everyone’s safety:
- Monthly professional treatments with a hospital grade disinfectant with residual coating technology
- Deep clean every evening
- Basket in the front for any items that have been put in or near the mouth
- Constant wiping of high-touch places–and everything else in our space
- Hourly restroom cleanings
- Sanitizers all throughout facility
- Air purification system
- We fully clean before and after every party
- We have wipes in the front for everyone in case anyone would like to wipe off something before/after use
- Immediate close-off and cleaning when bodily fluids touch anything
- Children must wear a diaper unless completely potty-trained
- Our policy is any child who vomits must leave immediately.
- Do not climb up the slide itself to get to the top.
- Slide down feet first and sitting up.
- Only one person should be on the slide platform at a time.
- Do not slide with child in lap.
- Always check that the bottom of the slide is clear before sliding down.
- Only go up the ramp. Do not go down the ramp.
Rock Wall Climbing:
- When climbing down, watch for those climbing up.
- Take one step at a time when climbing.
Book your child’s next Private Play or Party with us!
To receive special news and offers!
In advance to ensure contact free check-in!